All of our classes, excluding our Discover Dance classes, will be performing in both the 3pm and 6pm shows.
Our 12pm Discover Dance recital is for all of our Discover Dance classes. Discover TOTS, Discover Dance 1 and Discover Dance 2 classes.
Our 3pm recital is for all of our classes for our students in Kindergarten on up. Every class, excluding our Discover Dance classes, will be performing in both the 3pm and 6pm shows.
Our 6pm recital is for all of our classes for our students in Kindergarten on up. Every class, excluding our Discover Dance classes, will be performing in both the 3pm and 6pm shows.
- Do we have regularly scheduled classes the week of the recital? No we do not have any classes the week of the recital as we are preparing for recitals, rehearsals and professional photos.
- Do we have rehearsals for the Discover Dance recital? No, we do not have any rehearsals for this show. We try to keep it simple, short and sweet to ensure our youngest students are not overwhelmed and have a great first experience on the stage.
- What time should we arrive at the theater on May 14th? 11:40am
- When does the recital start? 12pm
- How long is the recital? 30 minutes
- Do parents need to purchase tickets to watch their child perform? Yes, everyone has to have a ticket for each recital in order to enter the theater and watch performances. Ticket holders will need to show their QR code for each ticket in order to enter the theater. You can print your ticket or show us your QR code on your phone screen so we can scan it.
- Can we purchase tickets the day of the recital? Yes, you may purchase tickets at the theater via credit card as we will not have a cash till there.
- Will my child need dance shoes? No, they will be performing bare foot.
- Do I need to be with them backstage? No, we will have volunteers with each class and they will return to their parents in the audience when they finish their dance.
- Will you be video taping the recitals? Yes, we will have several cameras recording all shows from various angles.
- How much are the professional photos and videos? Our studio families may purchase our digital photo/video package that will include their class photos, and videos for $15/per student. Studio families with multiple children enrolled and performing in the same shows will be charged $15 for the first student and $10 for each additional student.
- Where is the potluck/after show party? In the Exhibit Hall side of the Centennial Center.
- Do we need to bring food for the potluck? Yes, please bring a dish to share for our after show festivities.
- What is the after show party? We’ll have bouncy houses set up, do some activities with the students take some class photos, snack on food and more!
- What time does the after show party end? 2pm. We will need all of our Discover Dance families to vacate the building at 2pm as our older students will be arriving to prepare for their 3pm show.
This show is for our youngest students here at Breakout Dance Studio. Our Discover TOTS, Discover Dance 1 and Discover Dance 2 classes will be performing in this show. We will have a few of our older classes joining us for this show as well.
We’ll also be demonstrating some of our concepts we’ve been learning throughout the year.
The performance is held in the Centennial Center theater starting at 12pm and immediately afterwards we’ll move over the the Exhibit Hall side of the Centennial Center where we’ll have some food, engaging activities, dance and play together until 2pm. This is a potluck so please bring a dish to share to help add to the spread!
Tickets for the Discover Dance performance are $10 for adults, $8 for children ages 4 on up and tots ages 3 and under are free.