All of our classes, excluding our Discover Dance & Discover Acro classes, will be performing in both the 3pm and 6pm recitals on May 20th.
May 20th Recital Times
Our 3pm recital is for all of our classes for our students in Kindergarten on up. Every class, excluding our Discover Dance classes, will be performing in both the 3pm and 6pm shows.
Our 6pm recital is for all of our classes for our students in Kindergarten on up. Every class, excluding our Discover Dance classes, will be performing in both the 3pm and 6pm shows.
All of our Discover Dance/Acro classes, excluding our Parent Tot class, will be performing in Discover Dance Recital on May 13th.
Discover Dance Recital
May 13th – 4pm
- Do we have regularly scheduled classes the week of the Discover Dance recital on May 13th? Yes. That week is also Parent Watch Week.
- Do we have rehearsals for the Discover Dance recital? No, we do not have any rehearsals for this show. We try to keep it simple, short and sweet to ensure our youngest students are not overwhelmed and have a great first experience on the performing for their famlies.
- Where is the Discover Dance/Acro Mini Recital located? Pioneer Park Centennial Center Exhibit Hall
- What time should we arrive at the Centennial Center Exhibit Hall on May 13th? Please arrive at 3:40pm with your child in costume and ready to perform.
- When does the recital start? 4pm
- How long is the recital? 30 minutes
- Do parents need to purchase tickets to watch their child perform? Yes, everyone has to have a ticket for the recital in order to enter the Exhibit Hall and watch performances, except for performers. Ticket holders will need to show their QR code for each ticket in order to enter the Exhibit Hall. You can print your ticket or show us your QR code on your phone screen so we can scan it.
- Can we purchase tickets the day of the recital? Yes, you may purchase tickets at the Centennial Center via credit card as we will not have a cash till there.
- Will my child need dance shoes? No, they will be performing bare foot.
- Do I need to be with them backstage? No, we will have volunteers with each class and they will return to their parents in the audience when they finish their dance.
- Will you be video taping the recitals? Yes, we will have several cameras recording all shows from various angles.
- How much are the photos and videos? There is no extra charge for photos and videos.
- Do we need to bring food for the potluck? Yes, please bring a dish to share for our after show festivities.
- What is the after show party? We’ll have bouncy houses set up, do some activities with the students take some class photos, snack on food and more!
- What time does the after show party end? 6pm.
This show is for our youngest students here at Breakout Dance Studio. Our Discover TOTS, Discover Dance 1, Discover Ballet and Discover Acro classes will be performing in this show. We will have a few of our older classes joining us for this show as well.
We’ll also be demonstrating some of our concepts we’ve been learning throughout the year.
The performance is held in the Centennial Center Exhibit Hall starting at 4pm and immediately afterwards in the Exhibit Hall we’ll have some food, engaging activities, dance and play together until 6pm. This is a potluck so please bring a dish to share to help add to the spread!
Tickets for the Discover Dance performance are $10 for adults, $8 for children ages 4 on up and tots ages 3 and under are free.